The Company started as a family run business in the 1950's as a general car repair garage, fuel station and cafe serving the locality and holiday traffic along the North Wales coast. During the 1960's the company started to fit tyres and kept just a handful in stock. During the 1960's the petrol station started selling the 'Lobitos' brand of fuel and became known as the Lobitos garage. When the owners changed to selling Esso fuels the Lobitos name which was now firmly established in peoples minds remained. During the 1980's a new building was constructed to provide six new tyre and exhaust bays and house one of the largest tyre stocks in North Wales.
Today over 50 years later, Lobitos still provides the same high level of service to all travellers.